Creating an Attribute and Attribute Values
To create an attribute we need to follow these steps:
1. Click Attributes on the left side menu:
2. Click the Create button on the top right corner to take you to the Attribute creation page:
3. Fill in the Code and Name fields. Code is the internal reference field that will not appear in the shop whereas Name will appear in the shop as the attribute name.
4. At the Values tab, click Create and the following window will appear:
5. On the Name field, write the attribute value name. On the Code field, write the internal reference code for that attribute value.
6. Click the Add button to create the attribute value. Once done, the Save button on the top right corner will become active and you can save the attribute.