Creating Trusted Storage
- After Adding a Storage Bucket, select it to add files.
- Click on Create a Folder on the following page, and name your folder.
- Select the created folder, and click on Upload.
- From the pop-up on the right-hand side, click on Select File or Select Folder and choose the file or folder from your computer to upload.
- On the same window, check the Enable UCX Trusted Storage box. By checking this box, your files will be securely stored using UCX private blockchain technology.
To successfully create Trusted Storage, watch the video:
Or follow the step-by-step guide below:
After your file is uploaded, you can click on the three vertical dots to View, Download, or Delete it.