Adding a Storage Bucket
To successfully add a storage bucket, watch the video:
Or you can follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Navigate to the products catalog and find the Storage category.
- From the filters on the left-hand side, under the Provider field, find Wasabi.
- Click on the Hot Cloud Storage product card.
Select the quantity, and click Deploy now.
Fill in the payment method and billing information.
Choose a unique Bucket Name.
Click Confirm and Deploy on the top right corner.
- The following view shows the storage buckets you have deployed. Select the bucket where you want to add your files.
- Click on Create a Folder on the following page, and name your folder.
- Select the created folder, and click on Upload.
- From the pop-up on the right-hand side, click on Select File or Select Folder and choose the file or folder from your computer to upload.
- After your file is uploaded, you can click on the three vertical dots to View, Download, or Delete.