Creating New Users on Provider Account
Follow these steps to create new users on your Provider account:
- Log in as a Provider Admin.
- Go to Settings and click on the Users tab
- Click Create User and fill in all the mandatory fields (marked ‘*’) in the window that pops up.
- Restrict the permissions of a new user by selecting one of the three options in the User Role field.
- Once the User has been created, the account will remain on ‘Pending’.
- Activate the profile by clicking on the newly created user and update the password. Click Update Password to save the changes.
- Lastly, check the ‘Verified’ box and click Update to activate the new user.
Watch this short video to see the steps in action: